Privacy & Policy
SlamBurger UK has created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our site. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to email@example.com or in contacting us through our Contact Page.
Part One: All visitors to www.slam-burger.co.uk are promised that:
- SlamBurger will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your website visit or visit to our stores will be treated as confidential.
- All orders placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address responded to via Slamburger.
Part Two: How we use your data
- To place an order, enter a promotion or take part in an online survey, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- For our ‘customers’, we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example, we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use in stores or on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- We will consider you as a ‘customer’ for 13 months since the date of your last order. If you do not order within 13 months you will automatically be opted out of receiving our direct marketing.
- If you order again from us after 13 months and have not opted out, we have a legitimate interest to re-commence sending you marketing communications about our products and services.
- You can opt out of these messages at any time by using opt out feature in all communications or by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use personal and profile data to tailor your experience on our interactive services.
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- Accordingly, Slamburger would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
- For people who have registered on our website but haven’t yet bought any of our products and services, we will ask for your consent to process your data before we send you marketing offers.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
- Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact us at email@example.com. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
Part Three: How long will you keep my data?
- We’ll normally hold onto your data if you’re a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
- If you don’t use our services or your Slamburger account for over 24 months then your account may be classified as dormant and may be deleted in line with our privacy notice and retention policy.
- Please check your inbox to see if we’ve sent you any emails about this recently.
Part Four: Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us through our Contact Page.
You may be asked for ID to confirm your identity.
Part Five: Cookies
Currently cookies are used on the following URL www.slam-burger.co.uk to identify you for usability purposes. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before, welcoming you as a returning user and offering to show you your last order with SlamBurger.
You can, should you choose to, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer or smart device. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu.
However, please be aware that should you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website and it may fail to work properly which will greatly impact on your use and enjoyment of our website. You will see from the section below headed “Cookie Notice” that most of the cookies used by the Slamburger website are recognised as being essential cookies, which are required in order to make our website work.
Part Six: Disclaimer
If Slamburger provides links to other services, Slamburger is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. Slamburger reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy Notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Part Seven: Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of Slamburger and is protected by copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site, is strictly prohibited.
Part Eight: Terms and Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions can be viewed here from the link below.
Part Nine: Contact Us
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, please felle free to contact us via our Contact page.
SEE OUR MENU
Check out our addresses all around the UK and find the closest SLAMBURGER restaurant to you.